BY THE time the third film in a franchise comes around, it is not just audiences that may be getting restive; the characters themselves have been known to complain. It is his inability to put the sins of screenplays past behind him that gives Al Pacino's Michael Corleone the most memorable line in "The Godfather: Part III": "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!" As with anti-heroes in sequels, so with the world's debt crisis; seeming conclusions serve only to set the narrative off in new directions.
- Salma Hayek’s Complimentary Words for ‘House of Gucci’ Co-Star Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga Reveals Psychological Impact of Playing Killer in ‘House of Gucci’ — Exclusive
- Adele Talks Failed Marriage, James Bond & Why She Owns Céline Dion’s Chewed Gum in Vogue’s 73 Questions
- Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, Al Pacino And Danny DeVito Starring In Film Noir Sniff
- Tom Bergeron Teases New Hosting Gig: ‘They Pulled Me Back In’
Random PollLoading ...