“Extra’s” Cheslie Kryst spoke with Salma Hayek at the “House of Gucci” premiere, where she raved about co-star Lady Gaga. Salma said, “I got to work with Lady Gaga… I wouldn’t trade it for the world.” Hayek also praised director Ridley Scott, saying, “I loved working with Ridley… What a genius he is.” As for her co-star Jared Leto, Salma commented, “I did work with Jared on another movie, so we’re friends for a long time.” Referring to her other co-stars like Al Pacino and Adam Driver, Salma noted, “I wish I had worked with the other ones… Everybody is so brilliant.” Hayek also gave a 360-degree look at her dress, saying that the premieres have given her a chance to dress up, considering her movie wardrobe was the “worst.” She stressed, “I mean it was so bad, on purpose… so I was looking in the mirror in character, ‘Just wait for the premieres.’” “House of Gucci” hits theaters November 24.
- Al Pacino Wants Timothee Chalamet To Star In Heat 2
- Al Pacino & Noor Alfallah Spark Dating Rumors
- ‘White Men Can’t Jump,’ ‘Juno,’ and More Cast Reunions at the 2022 Oscars
- Francis Ford Coppola Says Marlon Brando ‘Saved’ This Scene in ‘The Godfather’
- Salma Hayek’s Complimentary Words for ‘House of Gucci’ Co-Star Lady Gaga
Random PollLoading ...