The producers of David Mamet 's new play China Doll , starring Al Pacino , have moved the opening back two weeks, to December 4th from November 19th. That means that for two additional weeks, including the lucrative Thanksgiving holiday weekend when tourists buy out tickets to almost anything on Broadway, China Doll will continue to command post-opening prices as high as $550 per ticket in the secondary market without having been reviewed or given an official press opening.
- Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, Al Pacino And Danny DeVito Starring In Film Noir Sniff
- Tom Bergeron Teases New Hosting Gig: ‘They Pulled Me Back In’
- Robert De Niro, Al Pacino And More In Talks For Gucci Movie
- Al Pacino And Girlfriend Lucia Sola Leave Chapter One Restaurant.
- Al Pacino Seen On The Set Of ‘Imagine’
Random PollLoading ...