The Godfather and Scarface actor Al Pacino to play King Lear in film adaptation of Shakespeare play… with filming due to start in the UK next year The 78-year-old actor, who made his name playing gangsters in The Godfather and Scarface, will now try his hand at performing one of the English playwright's most recognisable characters. Oscar nominated screenwriter Michael Radford will direct the film, according to the Guardian, with filming set to start next year.
- Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, Al Pacino And Danny DeVito Starring In Film Noir Sniff
- Tom Bergeron Teases New Hosting Gig: ‘They Pulled Me Back In’
- Robert De Niro, Al Pacino And More In Talks For Gucci Movie
- Al Pacino And Girlfriend Lucia Sola Leave Chapter One Restaurant.
- Al Pacino Seen On The Set Of ‘Imagine’
Random PollLoading ...